Robert and I took a drive to Malibu to have fresh fish and chips on thee beach. I have wanted to go there for a long time. So, on the day before my birthday, after a day in LA searching for fabric and trim for Melinda, we headed to Malibu. We sat outside on a picnic table and enjoyed the garden on one side and the ocean view on the other. It was the best fish and chips I have ever had! On the way home we drove through Hollywood, Bel Air and Beverly Hills, looking at the beautiful homes.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Malibu Seafood Fresh Fish Market and Patio Cafe
Robert and I took a drive to Malibu to have fresh fish and chips on thee beach. I have wanted to go there for a long time. So, on the day before my birthday, after a day in LA searching for fabric and trim for Melinda, we headed to Malibu. We sat outside on a picnic table and enjoyed the garden on one side and the ocean view on the other. It was the best fish and chips I have ever had! On the way home we drove through Hollywood, Bel Air and Beverly Hills, looking at the beautiful homes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment