Friday, June 27, 2008

The Female Version of Jared - Spooky



I know, it is hard to believe there is a female version of this....



Thank God for the funny people in your life. If I did not have them in mine to break up the stresses of my day, I'd be in sad shape. Okay, I know what you just said to yourself, alright, I'd be in worse shape...LOL



This girl just makes me smile! To know her is to love her! Jared and we are truly blessed he found her! The two of them together keep me always smiling!

When you try to take a picture of this cute and charming person, she always makes a funny face. So here is my tribute to Katrina....the female version of Jared. Watch for upcoming pic to be added......


July 3, 2008




June 20, 2008


September 6, 2008

You can almost feel how much she loves pictures!

No comments: