
Erin is back. She left for Australia, to attend school over a year ago. Most recently, after graduating, she traveled through Paris, Germany and Italy, to name a few countries, then on to Thailand. I lived vicariously through her reading her very entertaining and descriptive blog!
Granny, Rob, Jared, Katrina and I met her for breakfast in Newport and spent some time over coffee catching up. She looks wonderful! I love the natural color of her hair, which I have never seen in the 5 years I have known her. It seems like yesterday that she was serving coffee at Uptown Espresso in SLO. She is one of the friends from Jake's SLO years that is a keeper. It was great to see her!
1 comment:
Cathy! I haven't logged on in ages, thanks so much for this lovely blog!!
It was so wonderful to see you and the fam, thank you so much for meeting me half way! I am so blessed to be considered a member of the family, spending time with you is always such a joy. Love you all!!!
Post a Comment